Lu Chi, At The Same Place Somemore. Dumb(:
Pouring in the morning again. Went out of the house early and bus-ed to Causeway Point. Reached at 8.05am, quite late.. Maybe the ground is too wet so the bus cannot move too fast? And i was taking the same bus as Zakiah without knowing again! hahas. Walked in the rain but lucky not sick.Today's maths is so hard.. I must revise on my a-maths already! Appointed as the leader for the team today, sorry if i didn't do a good job):Lesson ended. Mrt-ed to amk hub to meet Lydia. Shaun came afterwards, followed by JiaJing. Chitchatted, went to buy BubbleTea and bus-ed home. I went amk hub for don't know how many times already, yet i still walked one big round to go to the bus stop. Lols.Cecilia, let's jia yous for tomorrow~ (:Happy Birthday YanLing(:
Replies of tags_.PeiLing: I'm okays, maybe i'm just too stress. Thank you for your concern(:Leon: Serious?! Hahas. Maybe i'm just too stress.. Not used to poly life ba? Hahas.