Wednesday; 8 July_.Today's problem is the longest reflection journal that i have ever did. Adding the questions and solutions, there is a total of 36 lines used for the reflection journal. Cool~!Thursday; 9 July_.I still like to excel here and there.. Hahas. Able to understand today's problem.. Not bad hahas. Friday; 10 July_.I just cannot get the programming code.. I don't know why. Haix. Saturday; 11 July_.Went to Amanda house for house warming. Her house is so nice.. So cozy. Due to the heavy rain, we cannot go home. Stayed at there and chatted until 10.20pm. Vivien had something to confess! She drank a little of the 6% alcohol volume *ribena*. Hahas.. It seems like ribena because i could not taste the alcohol.
Sunday; 12 July_. Doing housework and revision whole day just kills~! It is so so tiring..Replies of tags_.Cecilia: I know they are biscuits but you hungry ma..Cheryl: Aww~ I still thought maybe i can go back some day..RiWei: Oh, hellos. Thank you for the tag. You're linked(:thcrazylil'girl: You always see them de. I didn't pass by school or somewhere near.. Never get to see anyone.