Just a little thoughts..
Tired~
Reached on time today.. Good record so far, but still got to reach earlier. Have been really on time today.. Really on the dot kind, super scared to be late. i don't want to get those -0.5.. So wasted.I was rather unfocused today.. Kept using plurk at the start of the day :x I was wondering why SooPing could plurk so often during lesson until she told me that it was her off day today.. Hahas, sorry SooPing.The lesson was a little bit confusing today but i kind of get it in the end.. Though i'm still a little confused about the 2NF and 3NF): Stayed back in school to complete my RJ before going home.. Thank you WeiQiang and YangLiu for teaching me how to do the RJ(: Heading CausewayPoint halfway and DarDar called.. Grumbled a little because i needed to walk all the way back, hehehs sorry DarDar. Walked to CausewayPoint with DarDar.. LOVES~ felt so happy to see you(:I have been so tired recently.. Yet i cannot rest): 10 more days.. I will be able to take a rest, jia yous~ :DLabels: Tuesday