Just a little thoughts..
I'm learning..
Rained early in the morning and i was once again, late): I'm late for 5 minutes.. Omg~ hmmms, maybe it's due to the rain so the bus slowed down? It's my second time being late for this semester.. I thought i won't be late anymore because i was always marked as present before the holiday. Aww~ ): Hmms.. Got to try to get out of the house early tomorrow!Lesson was so omg~ I can't seems to understand anything! Kind of get it in the end but i doubt i contributed much for today again): I'm so sorry to my team mates.. I don't know what's wrong with me today): Napped a little during the second break and i woke up with blur vision.. I got scared and thought that the heat of the lappy burned my "眼角膜".. Lols, my nonsense thinking when i got scared, xDAfter lesson, i grabbed a bite and met YanRu in the library and he teached me IT Security. Chatted a little and i kind of understand some stuffs too.. Nice chat(: Walked to CausewayPoint with him and i bus-ed home. Submitted my RJ late.. Hopefully the facilitator will accept my RJ that is sent via email(:Things aren't like what you are thinking.. Me and him are simply just friends, like what i have said.Labels: Tuesday