Just a little thoughts..
I got to mug harder~
Ugh~ 14 hours and 15 mins more and it will be the start of the first UT3! After so much revision, i'm tired, nothing seems to be able to go into my mind now.. Therefore i'm taking a break, blogging at the same time.7 days gone, another 20 problems down.. I can't believe that's what i have done for that seven days. Too much or too little, it's another matter.. But it really proves to me that if i want to do it, i can! Some ways, somehow, at least a small part of it. I shall not give myself anymore excuses, i shall not aim for something but not put any effort into it. There will be many more other things that i got to worry about at the later part of my life, so i can't stay being lazy like what i'm doing now.Anyway, all the best to everyone who are talking exams during this period! :DLabels: Sunday