Just a little thoughts..
Sick):
Eww~ A bad thing to start this week.. With a sore throat, flu/running nose and maybe a little fever? Yucks~ Me hate being sick! Oh, speaking of that.. Seems like it has been long after the last time i was sick? Or was i too busy to remember that? Oh well, faster recover please~ I don't want to attend lessons/work with sickness):Lesson was pretty much okays.. I think that the module is still touching on the very basic only. Learnt quite a few number of stuffs today and more in depth for those that i have already know. I'm kind of proud of myself.. I resisted to the temptation of fried food, wedges, and chose to eat sandwiches. Vivi got to be a good girl nowadays, resisted to temptation and eat healthly until i'm recovered and prevent myself from eating unhealthy stuffs for the moment after recovery too!After school, stayed in the class for a while and chatted with TzeYong until his lesson ended. Thought of getting some pau to fill my stomach but i think they didn't sell today? ): Well, wanted to go to W1 to get something but Rachel and TzeYong spotted me when i'm on my way down the ramp.. Decided to walk to CausewayPoint with them instead then get food when i reached home.Homed, had instant noodles, slacked, rest, and do RJ. Eww~ my sickness like worsen after the rest can?! But now, it's better. Hmms~ I hope i will recover much much when i'm awake tomorrow! *prays*Labels: Monday