I'm not asking too much, am I?
Friday_.Lesson was so-so only.. I felt that i have lots to improve on): I got to buck up! Went to TRCC with TzeYong for our meals before he head to work. Nice~ it's been long since i last went there.. I don't even remember what's nice. Wise Mr. TzeYong decided to bus over to CausewayPoint.. Luckily we did that, because it rained while we were on the way to the bus stop.Spotted Esther coincidentally when i was able to alight from the bus. Went to her house to chat and she treated me to honey lemon with aloe vera.Saturday_.Stayed at home the whole day since i wasn't scheduled to work. Did lots of ironing.Sunday_.Worked today and one lady came to find me like twice or thrice.. Omg, please~ don't target me! ): Harris asked me to work another hour but i rejected because i planned to meet TzeYong. However, is still helped with the mountain i created before leaving.Met TzeYong at PlazaSing's foodcourt with a down feeling. Wasn't having much appetite due to what i was thinking. Received a message and.. I guess i was just thinking too much? Phew~ But i'm praying hard hard for that not to happen! I don't request for much.. I just want it to last. Went Daiso after that and we bought honey flavoured caramel corn. Hehehs.. My first caramel corn, i wonder how it taste like?Reply of tag_.PeiLing: Bought! Gotta try soon :D Thank you for the recommendation ^^Labels: Friday, Saturday, Sunday